ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING TWO MORE VISITORS

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
Just got word of both of these this morning.

Chester Graves

The four-star DE from Park HIll is a hell of a player and almost certainly headed to juco. But good to get him on campus. The kid is less interested in the recruiting process and the hype than any prospect I've ever seen. I doubt he responds to us, I doubt we ever hear anything about the visit. I don't know if he'll sign anywhere in February. But he is coming to town and that's news. Someone told me Graves probably isn't coming till tomorrow morning because Park Hill has a hoops game tonight.

How little does he care about recruiting? I've found exactly two videos of him. He has a basketball and a track profile on HUDL but I can't find a football one. Anyway, here are the videos:

JJ Holmes

The kid is at Hutch CC. 315-pound DT. Was supposed to graduate last year and be a 2016 signee but didn't make it. Hear he is hoping to get done this December. Also hear there are questions about whether he'll make it, particularly to Mizzou. The SEC has more stringent juco standards than many other leagues (for example, had Mizzou been in the SEC when Sheldon Richardson finished junior college, he wouldn't have been able to enroll here). Anyway, the kid's a physical specimen and has quite a bit of ability, but I'm not sure he is a guy Mizzou can take in the end. Worth a look though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News