ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Cook, yes please

Art Van Delay

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2001
St. Louis, but from Unionville
I went and watched Chaminade vs McCluer North in the district final today. Needless to say Jayson Tatum was the marquee attraction, but Tyler Cook went off with an impressive display of post play and rim mangling dunks. He should be our #1 target for next year. I don't think he is a one-and-done type player so he could contribute for potentially four seasons. He already has the body as a HS jr and will only get better with the right weight training and coaching.

I did have a douche ku fan (redundant I know) sitting behind me that was rooting for McCluer North. The North fans were upset in the second half with the officiating and their fantasy that Tatum was getting away with a lot of things. As the game was winding down he said he wasn't impressed and that Tatum would have trouble at the next level because the refs will not protect him there. Now anyone that has watched JT play knows that he will be a star at whatever level he plays at. I just thought it would be tragic if he chose ku and this fan would then get the benefit of his talents for one year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News