ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Unpopular opinions

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
1. Drink's unwavering allegiance to hurt incumbant QBs. The only time in his tenure he has made a change was removing Shawn Robinson for Baze.

2. If you are not a high 4 or 5 star ( from STL ) breaking into the starting line up seemingly regardless of skill is tough. This staff goes with experience over upside normally.

3. This offense was predicated on a primary workhorse RB no matter what is told to us about wanting to spread the load. In 3 years basically seen the same thing happen.

4. Last year using Membou instead of putting an undersized TE on the field when there was no way in hell they were passing to them was the most progressive thing done on offense.

5. Forcing the ball to Luther was probably just as big a factor for Dom leaving as NIL. It will be interesting to see if the ball is spread around better this year. Watch Miller and see if he is overlooked for Wease and Burden despite his production when given opportunities last year.

6. Depth development is critical but often overlooked. In obvious trash time. This staff has opted to continue playing starters during development ppportunities. It will be critical this year since so many defensive players may be gone after this Fall. Pay attention to the substitution patterns and snap allocations.

7. What the hell are they doing with Jamarion Wayne?

These are all off- season yammerings. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I will be curious to get your opinions. Have a great day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News