ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL RECRUITING Update on some things

ASchiffer

Administrator
Jan 21, 2016
Hello everyone,

Forgive the lack of basketball recruiting coverage lately, I left Mizzou the day of my last final and drove home the following three days. I'm in LA for the summer interning at the LA Times in the business department. I'm covering the Pangos All-American camp out here this weekend and plan on talking to every Missouri target I can. In the meantime here's a few things worth noting:

-2017 point guard Parker Stewart plans on releasing a top five soon. I think Mizzou has a pretty good shot at making the cut. He's gotten a few more offers lately but Mizzou has been in a few times to see him and distance from home and playing time wise it checks some boxes for him.

-Mizzou is still trying to add a body to its 2016 class. A source told me the staff is working to set visits with Khalea Turner and the Link kid (whose last name I wrote down and can't find now all the sudden). We'll keep you posted on that.

-Jeremiah Tilmon had shoulder surgery recently to repair a dislocation. That puts him out the rest of the summer. He previously said if he underwent shoulder surgery he wouldn't decide until during his high school season. It will be interesting to see if this helps or hurts Mizzou. Some blue bloods might move on with him on the shelf.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.