ADVERTISEMENT

Which seniors could theoretically return next year?

mcmuffin

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2004
Between COVID extra years and all the grad student and transfer rules I’m a bit lost.

I get that Kobe Brown has the ability to come back but we would have to seriously back up the money truck.

I have seen discussion of Mosley coming back, obviously the personal situation will have to resolve somehow but if he were back to normal full season self that is a major returner if possible.

Anyone else among the seniors who walked yesterday able to return that we know of?

To me even if not, it’s a major moment for the Mizzou AD and our Laurie type boosters. Even if it ticks Drink off, I think you have to throw an astronomical NIL figure at Kobe

Because a unit of

Kobe
East
Moseley
Shaw
Diarra

Plus whatever we are adding/could add from portal and frosh has a chance to keep the ball rolling in a major way. We need to commit to hoops once and for all while the iron is hot. If we still aren’t willing, then take ku back off the schedule because cheating is legal now as far as paying players, the legit FBI excuse is gone now it all comes down to do we want at Mizzou want it enough or not.

Reactions: Dave1946
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News