ADVERTISEMENT

Still time to get some great MU/Chiefs football memorabilia and autographs for Christmas.....

Cheev

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
If you are looking for a great and unique Christmas idea for a Mizzou fan or for yourself I have it. We have a bunch of Mizzou items autographed by some of the best to ever wear the black and gold. Your purchase goes to the One Tiger Foundation which has given $300,000 plus dollars to children's charities here in SW Missouri over the last few years. I will UPS all purchases to you. Too many items to list but did just recently find some new things in storage. Here is a highlight list:
  • Jeremy Maclin autographed footballs, jerseys and pictures.
  • Chase Daniel autographed ball footballs, jerseys and pictures.
  • Lots of Danario, Spoon, Chase Coffman, Martin Rucker, Mel Gray, Johnny Roland, Aldon Smith, Zo Williams, Gus Otto footballs, jersyeys, mini-helmets.
  • Some items signed by Chase Coffman and Martin Rucker.
  • Some Jan Stenerud, Neil Smith, Art Still Chiefs items
  • A Johnny Damon autographed bat
  • Lots of game used Mizzou football jerseys from big names
Also have a bunch (50 probably) of Nike replica jerseys in primarily numbers 28 and 85 and in sizes L and XL. These were $60 when released and still have the tags in them. Will sell those for $10 each and would make an even better deal on multiple purchases. Again, it's all for charity.

If you are interested email me at bcheever@clearcreekvehicles.com

Brian

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News