ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd assumptions Week #2 vs MTSU

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Was able to catch most of the game yesterday

#1 If the coaches wish to they can run effectively with the QB in this game.. Buchner and Simpson were able to score on the ground.. not to mention Milroe had 2 rushing TDs also. I say Brady has at least 1 Rush TD and about 60+ yds rushing on the day

#2 Bama only had 3 sacks against MTSU so I say that TFLs will be up this week. While sack opportunities will be low. This offense went side to side more than vertical. I say more TFLs than penalties this week. (Last week Missouri had 7 penalties and 5 TFLs)

#3 I was banking on the offense being explosive under Moore. He was more West Coast offense, Bama was 17/24 226yds 3TDs.. I say that Missouri goes 250+ yds passing at least with 3 TDs passing

#4 Needless to say I was surprised against SD that Mizzou had 40 rush attempts. Cody Schraeder led the team with 138 yds on 18 carries.. Bama had 134 yds total rushing on guys not playing QB. ( QBs were 69 yds on 10 carries). Even knowing this we have another 100yd rusher this week.

#5 I flamed out on my PBU prediction last week. Missouri only logged 1 PBU last week I say they have at least 5 PBUs this week. MTSU threw 35 passes in their game Sat. SD threw 25 passes in Thurs game.

#6 MTSU does not score more than 15 points in this game.

#7 MTSU does not rush for more than 100 yds

#8 Mizzou has at least 3 receiver with 5 or more catches. ( Luther led with 7rec last week, 2 guys had 3rec, and 3 guys had 2 rec)

#9 MIZ wins and covers the (-17)

These absurd assertions are mines and mine alone. They, as always, are meant to create conversation and interest in the team, nothing more.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News