ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd Assumptions Week #5 vs Vanderbilt

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Each week I take a look at the potential outcomes of the upcoming game on an absurd level. I watched the game between Kentucky ans Vandy and couldn't glean a lot. Swann threw two pick 6's and Kentucky got home rushing 4. Kentucky also gashed Vandy's D with some big runs

1. Missouri wins the game and is 5-0 at 6:00PM

2. Even though AJ threw 3 INTs, 2 of which were returned for TDs . He was able to throw for 190 yds but no TDs.. He was hurt at the end of the game. Whether Swann or Seals I say that we are able to keep this normally pretty good passing attack under 230 yds.

3. I think we manage 2 INT because I believe the rush makes AJ Swann uncomfortable.

4. Kentucky managed 5yds a carry against Vandy and 3 TDs.. Kentucky line was not exactly stellar and still managed this feet. I think we manage 150yds on the ground and 3Tds

5. I think our secondary will be up to the task and register 5 pass break ups

6. Missouri registers at least 4 sacks in this game with Baker dialing up the blitz to speed up the clock

7. For the first time another receiver leads our offense in yards for the game.

8. The catches are spread out more among 5 receivers from Bra

9. Missouri wins 31-17 the pucker factor is high in this one at moments

These absurd assumptions are strictly for fun and are meant to promote conversation and buzz around the program. The observations are mine and mine and mine alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News