ADVERTISEMENT

ARIZONA trying to change election results and they're racist

ABaumli

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2005
Did I do the tease right @Numbahs ?

Arizona senate approved and started an audit of all ballots cast in Maricopa County, AZ. The Arizona Democrat Party sued to stop the recount. They did so demanding protection for ballot security and personal information.

The Judge over seeing the case has allowed counting to continue, but that judge had to recuse himself a couple days ago. Now a new judge who was D appointed and worked for firm that Mark Elias was at is in charge.

Originally, there was to be no new hearings for 12 days, but after Judge recusal and new judge assigned, the Zona Dem Party filed for emergency hearing to stop count.

1. I am really surprised, like no one knows this is happening.
2. This could be a complete waste of money and time. It cannot over turn the results.
3. On the other hand, if we do believe in the election, we should applaud the audit and hope that it justifies the results, both Dems and Repubs should have that same position.
4. It's in Arizona, Arizona is paying for it, not my problem.
5. HFS if the numbers are off and would have changed the results, I don't' know how that would be received. But that's a pipe dream for the GOP.

If the results showed a swing of over 10K votes, how would that make you feel about our election system?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News