ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING ****COACHES ON ROAD FOR BYE WEEK (UPDATED 10/29 9:24 PM)****

brianaustin

Hall of Famer
Jun 18, 2001
Columbia, MO
We'll be updating this all week.

- A.J. Ricker will watch Trey Baldwin play on Thursday. Haven't confirmed it yet, but I assume he'll watch Darius Anderson and/or Mackenzie Nworah on Thursday. He'll also check in with other Houston area targets like Marvin Wilson, Will Farrar, K'Lavon Chaisson or Derrick Tucker most likely.

- Ryan Walters will be at Christian Holmes game on Friday.

UPDATE 10/26 1:35 PM

- Ca'Ron Baham let me know that Pat Washington is supposed to be down to see him this week.

UPDATDE 10/26 4:18 PM

- Craig Kuligowski will visit Tyreic Martin this week according to Martin. Exact date not set.

UPDATE 10/26 5:07 PM

- Coach Kool will be at Edgewood Academy on Wednesday to watch Nathan Rourke and Kelvin Lucky according to a text from Rourke. We have been told that Rourke is not a likely target for Mizzou now, but they still want to go take a look at him. Especially since they told him they would a while back.

UPDATE 10/26 8:26 PM

- Hearing the Pinkelcopter could be out this Friday to see Amani Bledsoe. His team is playing at Olathe East.

UPDATE 10/27 9:24 AM

- Coach Kool will be at Atlanta (Ga.) McNair Friday night to watch Tobias Little according to a text from Little.

UPDATE 10/27 3:27 PM

- I'm working to confirm, but a visit to former South Carolina commit P.J. Blue makes sense. He plays at Montgomery (Ala.) Parks Crossing.

UPDATE 10/27 5:06 PM

- Brian Jones will likely be going to see Shavar Manuel. Pat Washington will likely see Sci Martin and Malcom Roach.

UPDATE 10/28 2:01 PM

- Cornell Ford will be at O'Fallon (Ill.) practice today to see Tucker McCann.

UPDATE 10/29 10:31 AM

- Ford will arrive at Nashville (Ill.) High School today around 2:30 PM to see Royce Newman according to coach Kuhn.

UPDATE 10/29 6:11 PM

Jafar Armstrong is a talented 2017 prospect at Miege.

UPDATE 10/29 8:52 PM

- Ford will be at Kirkwood tomorrow night to watch Jerod Alton and the Pioneers take on Lafayette.

UPDATE 10/29 9:24 PM

- The Pinkelcopter will make three stops on Friday night. I'm not sure of the order, but in addition to Bledsoe it will be at Park Hill to see Chester Graves and Hogan Prep to see DaRon Davis.

One other not. I was told by a current commit that there is a big group message going with most the class (and they're working on adding the rest). In it Nworah said no matter how the season ends he is all in and everyone else agreed with him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News