ADVERTISEMENT

Cops are the disgusting problem in this country

Will_L

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
They obviously deserve to be stalked and ambushed.

of course that is totally untrue. But since BLM/Floyd death that has been the democrat mantra. Just like when Obama did it for cheap shots and black votes, officers died in Baton Rouge and Dallas ambushes it was inevitable that slime would see this political movement to get black and lib whites exorcised against all cops..ie defund, remove liability protection as license to kill innocent cops.

No protests, no riots, just more rhetoric about how bad the police are and how misunderstood black criminals are. 2022 can’t get here soon enough. This week a man was convicted for killing a black man and is going to likely spend the rest of his life or most of it in prison. His death, hardly an upstanding citizen you would want to emulate became a cause celeb for murder and mayhem across the country and a contrived racial bias to exalt blacks and shame whites guilty of “privilege”. well one of the whites above is going to prison for his crime and the other two are hurt or murdered by black perps egged on by liberals, democrats and media and nobody will give a damn about those victims excepfriends and family. I could not live with myself if my political bias made me target a group and give license to assault and kill them. The democrat party and media has done just that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News