ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Quick notes

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
There are really only three people we're watching closely right now (and I use the term closely in a loose way). I'll warn you in advance this isn't the best news (or anything surprising) but it's been really quiet so I wanted to let you guys know we are still paying attention and relay the latest.

I'm told Mizzou is still communicating and still working every angle. He's been incredibly quiet, I'm not sure anyone knows for sure. Missouri isn't dead, but it seems unlikely. Info I'm getting is that they'll try till there's no reason to try, but as of today, it seems he'll probably end up somewhere else (and no, I don't really know where because all I care about is whether it's Mizzou or not Mizzou). Hearing a decision could come as soon as this week.

Announcing on August 21. We've told you guys for a while this one is close to dead. Won't completely rule out an A&M surprise, but this seems to be an Oklahoma/Texas fight.

In the end I'm pretty confident this is going to be a long road to the destination we assumed all along. He was at Iowa practice last week. It would be surprising if he goes anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.