ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING REACTION FROM THE TIGER TEN....

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
The prospects are headed back home. At this point, there are no commitments that we know of, as expected. This should not be a surprise. Brian and I are in the process of reaching out to all ten of them. Here is what we have so far, and we will update this as we get more:

Mario Goodrich: "We had like this interview thing it was tight. What stood out to me was how all the coaches cared about us and how much we mean to their 2018 class. It was tight having all of us together because that's my first time meeting the St. Louis side. I just heard about them but now we all gonna start talking."

Goodrich said "Mizzou moved up for sure."

Daniel Parker: "The thing that stood out to me was how they look to build great relationships with their Recruits/Players. Also it was fun to see everybody, we're kind of all friends some way so it was fun."

Trevor Trout: "Awesome. Loved it. It was a big deal seeing everyone and bonding with guys all around the state for a couple hours."

Asked Trout what stood out the most about the day. "The people. Honestly being around the guys and the love shown."

Ronnie Perkins: "The visit was mind blowing I loved every part of it. It was great getting up there and bonding with the best players in Missouri."

Dallas Craddieth: "It was awesome. They went all out for this one and it was pretty big. It was like we Stl guys had known the KC guys for a long time."

Craddieth on what stood out to him. "The big picture of all us in the MATC. I thought that was pretty cool. Then getting to know the safeties coach."

Randy Withers caught up Daniel Carson: "It was great. Very awesome. It was one like no other. A lot of surprises, but it felt really good to be with like-minded guys all day."

"We had Q&A today. We were the ones being asked questions. In my picture, you can see that we were in front, in the spot light, and players and coaches asked us questions. It was very different for me. The photo shoot we had was awesome. All the players were there hyping all the recruits up. It was awesome."

"I felt it was awesome to have that good of talent to be there. And for me to be one of them is even more amazing. All the guys take you in and treat you like brothers. I'm sure that if all decided to stay home, we would do big things for the state of Missouri."

Traded messages with Ayodele Adeoye: "It was great , it was something special it's (all of them playing together) a thought one day."

Hoping to get more will update if I do.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News