ADVERTISEMENT

This shooting will be heavily protested now that the body cam footage is out, but the dead guy can fukc right off IMO

V-P

Hall of Famer
Jul 1, 2004
Lee's Summit
I'm pretty happy this dumbfukc is dead. Sorry, but you don't get to indiscriminately mag dump into the air just because it's New Years Eve.

His wife told reporters this is a NYE neighborhood tradition and he was just doing what everyone else does. Then it appears your entire neighborhood is full of fukcing morons and Canton PD should station a sniper there next year to filter the gene pool.

These bullets are moving at ~3,000 ft/s and can travel up to a mile. People get gravely injured and die from celebratory gunfire every year. A 10-year old in New Orleans is still hospitalized after it happened to her. Last year, a 61-year old woman was killed in her driveway in Texas. That's just a few of many examples.

Everyone knows my stance on firearms. You should be able to own all of them and have them everywhere. But I'm not cool with you making the rest of us look bad by being an irresponsible dickhead with one.

Unfortunately, the preliminary comments from the attorney general lead me to believe he's going to sacrifice this officer in exchange for street peace.

My favorite part of the video was the supporting officer locating body armor behind the sofa. Oops. Maybe bury him in it.

Reactions: CelticTiger45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News