ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd Assumptions week #5 vs Texas A&M for Mizzou week #6 in CFB

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Each week I take a look at the potential outcomes of the upcoming game on an absurd level a lot of the assumptions will be pulled from games played prior to Saturday.

1. With no surprise I predict a win versus AtM this Saturday!

2. The last two games A&M have given up at least 250yds passing to the opposition. I say that Brady gets off the snide and throws for 300yds+ this Saturday

3.Against Ark- Isaac Teslaa 5rec/120 yds 1TD, Andrew Armstrong 6rec/ 72 yds

Against BG - Harold Fanin 8 rec/ 145 yds 1TD, Jamal Johnson 5 rec/ 34yds

Against FL- Chimere Dike 6rec/ 91 yds 1 TD, Elijah Badger 5 rec/ 94 yds 1 TD

This bodes well for our dynamic duo of Wease and Burden A&M secondary seems to not be able to hold up against the oppositions passing attack.

Wease goes for 120yds and Burden gets 2TDs and over 80yds receiving!

4. For as poor as they have been in pass coverage they have made up for it in Rush defense. The last 3 games they (A&M) have not had a RB to eclipse the 50yd mark. The most yards being 42 by Bowling Green's Terion Stewart. There is no way in hell they keep Noel under 50yds as a matter of fact I say that Noel gets 100yds+in this game and Carroll has at least 50yds of his own.

5. ATM relies heavily on the rushing attack for its offense.

Marcel Reed is used as a dual threat normally and can be as dangerous passing and rushing. It will be important that our defense can control Le'Veon Moss. To make for a good defensive day we need to keep A&M under 70 yds rushing on the day

6. It would also help that the D-line amass 6 TFLs and at least 8 QB Hurries to help control the pace of the game.

7. Mizzou gets at least 2 TOs

8. Mizzou wins 31- 17 and are 5-0 and #7 in the new CFP

9. SEC nation is in flux because they have to mention Mizzou in the upper echelon of the SEC !

As per usual this is for enjoymentand promoting conversation around the team. The opinions are mine alone. Please enjoy and let the commenting begin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.