ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting a little ridiculous

mizzoucobra

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2006
I'm not usually one to do this, although I am now, and I'll own it.

Most know me as one of the more negative individuals WRT to Mizzou sports, and I believe, that's for good reason.

But good Lord.

It's been 8 days since Kim Anderson was released. 4 days since Mizzou played it's last game. Not a single coach has been hired, by any school. In fact, we're not even to the point where we know all of the schools looking for a position.

Gabe, just today, named 5 coaches that are "on Mizzou's list." Every single coach that he listed has been to the NCAA tournament, as a head coach, within the past two seasons.

He hasn't reported, at least where I've seen, that any one of those options are out.

Any of those five, or any of the list of 10+ coaches that have been mentioned are SIGNIFICANT upgrades from our last two (or depending who, last four) hires.

Trolling is one thing...wrist flailing over rumors of possible options is really fantastic. Despite being in my mid 30's, some of you make me feel like a damn OWG codger. Save your energy for when we actually hire someone that sucks balls.

Let the shit play out for a bit, huh?

Bring on the memes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News