ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Expansion

Number of times each team was ranked in the TOP 12 after the final week of the season:

Alabama -SEVEN
Ohio State - SEVEN
Clemson - SIX
OU - SIX
Georgia - FIVE
Notre Dame - FOUR
Penn State - FOUR
OLE MISS - THREE
Michigan -THREE
Baylor - THREE
Michigan State - THREE
Wisconsin- THREE
Washington - THREE
Florida State - THREE
OK State - TWO
Cincinnati - TWO
Florida - TWO
LSU - TWO
UCF - TWO
TCU- TWO
Oregon - TWO
USC - TWO
Utah - ONE
Pitt - One
Texas 8&4 - ONE (Covid year so gets a asterisk HA)
Coastal Carolina - ONE
Iowa State - ONE
Indiana - ONE (Covid Year)
Auburn - ONE
Miami - ONE
Colorado - ONE
Iowa - ONE
Stanford - ONE
UNC - ONE
Mississippi State - ONE
Arizona - ONE
Kansas State - ONE
Georgia tech - ONE

Does anyone honestly believe one of these teams outside of the top 5 had a realistic shot at the title?

There is a lot to Gates recruiting

but what I am seeing is an ability to recruit big time players outside the state. Too often previious administrations focused on the need to recruit from Missouri first, then nationally. I don't think Gates and company gives two shits about the need to secure the state.

I can't blame the previous coaches, it only seemed logical. Missouri for the longest time had a disproportionate number of division 1 basketball players and we are the only power 5 team in the state. Problem is that the players themselves don't seem to buy into that.

Oddly enough, if he continues to recruit well outside the state, and win this is a must, probably will lead to much better in state recruiting.

libbrain.txt

Found this hilarious story. Perfect purestrain lib thinking

she moved to Portland from the East Coast five years ago because she wanted to live in a more progressive city.
oh word?
She spoke before city commissioners at Wednesday’s council meeting — talking about her fears and concerns surrounding drugs and homeless encampments across the city

she shared stories about how the crisis has impacted herself, her friends and neighbors.

“My friend is a realtor who just recently lost a deal because a homeless camp popped up in front of a house the clients were going to buy. What if that’s how you made a living? Are you going to subsidize that loss for him?”
hahaha

“They blame it on unaffordable housing,” Rose said. “That’s part of it, but it’s also enabling, and they don’t want to give up that narrative,” Rose said.

FOOTBALL RECRUITING ***2025 OL TARGET CHECKS OUT MIZZOU***

Missouri was the first school to offer 2025 OL Jon Adair back in the summer, he was in CoMo on Saturday for the big game and recaps his trip in the story above. FUN FACT: He's teammates with 2023 OL target Brandon Solis
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT