ADVERTISEMENT

2 Basketball Tickets & Parking M Pass for Sale vs. Lindenwood - $40 total

I have two men's basketball tickets for sale vs. Lindenwood this Sunday. They are in the lower section behind the Missouri bench - Sec 115, Row 20, Seats 22 & 23 (Isle seats). I would like $40 for both tickets & the Lot M Parking Pass. I live near Jefferson City, and you must pick up the parking pass in JC because it's too late to mail it. Please text 573-690-9995 if you're interested.

BASKETBALL Interesting tidbit

The other night in the middle of the press conference, Gates talked about how Kobe still has another year left. When I was talking to him about the signees today he talked about Anthony Robinson being able to learn from Sean East and Nick Honor because they both have two years left. I said I like that you're already pushing Nick to use the extra year. He said "always." He said they're recruiting for the best case of scenario of keeping everybody, but also with the scenario in mind where a bunch of guys choose not to use the extra year. But he's not doing any of this "we'll worry about it after the season" stuff

FOOTBALL The deal they should've given Drink

-Give him the two-year extension and a $500K/year bonus as a goodwill for the first couple recruiting classes
-Give him the staff bump to go out and hire an OC
-Give him the non-field staff bump (though I'm not sure why he needs an extra $2M for that)

That puts him at roughly $4.5M/year with four years left on the deal after this season. Load it with incentives: $1M/year permanent bump if they win 8 games next year, $1.5-1.75M if they win 9. That puts him at $5.5-$6.25M and eliminates pretty much any non-SEC school from being able to afford him. Throw in another $250K if they win the bowl game, which puts them at 9 or 10 wins. You've still got him under contract for four years, and now he's on par with the middle-third of the league.

If he wins 8 again in 2024, he gets another $750K and an extra few years. Wins 9, he gets another $1.25M permanent bump. That puts him squarely in the top half of the league, which he's shown he belongs in.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT