ADVERTISEMENT

Shedeur Sanders

Looks bad. This is why it’s such a joke that Deion got in front of the players for Colorado and talks up the guys he’s bringing…. From Jackson State. Lol.

I think this ends ugly, Deion’s son looks awful, can’t throw the deep ball accurately at all, missing wide open receivers all over the field. NC Central has nowhere near JSU level of talent.

Can’t wait for Deion to fail, it will be awesome to get him to shut up and stop acting like he’s the best thing to happen to football and he’s doing “gods work”. Deion is a FRAUD.

Renewable energy solved

You'll be surprised to learn it's not giant bird killing wind turbines or China-made solar panels.

Mizzou UCF

I now think I'm going to lose the under 16 win bet. Seeing them live, I loved how much zone we played. Honor was money in the first half, the refs were awful the entire game, and Gholston money in the second half. It was awesome meeting Aiden and D'Moi's families, and shaking John Brown's hand. That was a game we really dominated until the end, don't let the score fool you. MIZ

Kobe Brown

I have read a lot of posts asking where Kobe Brown went. Well, he played a bunch...just did not have too much success. I think we should who Kobe is, a good post player, but not great...not someone who can carry a team. He just does not have good enough post moves to get past upper level talent. He is good for team to help us gel and has some leadership skills, but he is not going to get us past upper level teams.
Reactions: Burst3737

If you think refs have made bad calls against us,

You should have been watching the Colt's vs Vikes game. At half time the Colts had the Vikes down 33-3 I think they said. With about 4 minutes to go in the game the Colts had the ball driving with the score 36-28. The Colt RB clearly fumbled the ball and it was picked up and taken in for a score giving the Vikes a chance to tie the game with a 2 pt conversion.
And the ref called a "down by contact" instead of a fumble. On review, it was the clearest fumble ever and the ref called a 15 yard penalty for unsportsman like behavior even though he had to give the ball to the Vikes due to the fumble.
It's now 2:19 remaining with the ball being turned over to the Vikes on downs. We'll see if the Vikes can still tie the game.
Reactions: Tigerseventysix
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT