ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Season Tickets

What is it like having basketball season tickets? I personally have football season tickets. Love having them. We live 3 hours away and kids have games on the weekends so sometimes we have to sell them. Considering getting basketball season tickets but not sure if it will be a waste of time to do so or not. If you can't make the games do they sell ok? I almost want to buy them just so I can for sure have tickets to the ku game. Do they give you the Bragging Rights game in the package as well? Thanks in advance.
Reactions: 2old2slow

With Stupid Scientists like these who needs wuhan?

Also does anyone really doubt that great desire to study gain of function in bat viruses in human cell cultures by our NIH did not bring us the original Wu Fu?

NEW STORY SEC STORYLINES HEADED INTO MEDIA DAY

Posting for @drewking0222 who is on his way to Birmingham to cover the Tiger women today and the men tomorrow. Here are some preseason storylines headed into the league's tipoff event

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Couple of notes

Login to view embedded media
Missouri offered the 2023 OL back on September 21st, it was his first offer. Kansas is another school that is showing interest, there are probably some others as well as he recently released some updated senior film. Bragg told me that he will be visiting Missouri this weekend for the Vandy game, so something to monitor

Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT