ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING ***FOLLOWING THE FUTURE: WEEK 16***

Winding down HS football action, but Mizzou WR commit Daniel Blood helped lead his team to a state title this past weekend and CB pledge Shamar McNeil will be playing for a state title this weekend.
Reactions: jocotiger

FOOTBALL John Gibson III Go Fund Me

It would be great if Mizzou Nation showed up big for the family of a former player.

Liberty Bowl executive director interview

"We fought hard with the SEC to make sure the Razorbacks would be in the Liberty Bowl"

"No matter what all that baloney was about not wanting to play Kansas, we had some choices...We wanted to have the matchup of Kansas vs Arkansas"

Indicates that Missouri actually fought to get into the game said they deserved it by virtue of beating Arkansas (I don't really know that that part is true)

Login to view embedded media

FOOTBALL Offensive Coordinator HB + Potential QB transfers

It looks like Drink wants to hire an OC and the money is available to make it happen. I would hope Drink could find an OC to provide a jolt to the offense AND bring in a solid QB to start until one of our young QB's can take over. Here are three OC options that could also bring in a QB and maybe an offensive linemen or two. Casey Woods is the only one with an obvious connection with Drink.

Let's add Willy Korn - Coastal Carolina to be OC AND bringing with him Grayson McCall

Bryan McClendon- Georgia Currently WR Passing Game Coordinator
Casey Woods- SMU Currently OC
Shannon Dawson- Houston Currently OC

Potential QB transfers
Clayton Tune- Houston Currently a senior with Covid year option
Gunner Stockton- Georgia Currently listed as 4th on depth chart
Ty Simpson- Alabama Currently 3rd on Depth chart with two QB's in 2023 recruiting class
Hudson Card- Texas Currently second on depth chart behind Quinn Ewers with Arch Manning on the way
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT