ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Bryan Harsin rumor before today he was going to be fired next week on the bye

My main thought though is this someone Drink can bring in as an OC

I think the biggest issue with this team is Drink's gameday coaching and having to much on his plate

I also think an OC would help from Drink calling all the trick plays that have made us lead the country P5 in plays for loss

Harsin seems like a natural to come in and help Drink get this shipped right before he career goes down the tube for not accepting that a SEC head coach needs both coordinators

Dino Babers a Lesson in Patience?

2016Syracuse4–82–6T–6th (Atlantic)
2017Syracuse4–82–67th (Atlantic)
2018Syracuse10–36–22nd (Atlantic)W Camping World1515
2019Syracuse5–72–66th (Atlantic)
2020Syracuse1–101–9T–14th
2021Syracuse5–72–6T–6th (Atlantic)
2022Syracuse3–01–0

Syracuse looks really good, will probably start 5-0 before playing the meat of their schedule.

I think most schools fire a coach after a 1-10 season.

He's been to one bowl game in 6 full seasons.

SOLD Vandy, Lot L Parking Pass and 2 Section 120 Tickets

SOLD

PLEASE TEXT, I WILL NOT BE CHECKING HERE EVERYDAY. Charlie 3one4-780-9155

Lot L Parking (across Stadium Blvd from Memorial Stadium and connected via the tunnel under stadium blvd). Section 120 seats are on the 42 yd line. Row 31.

Can pick up pass in St. Louis or I can mail if you are early enough.

$200.

PLEASE TEXT, I WILL NOT BE CHECKING HERE EVERYDAY. Charlie 3one4-780-9155

Owe you guys an apology/explanation

Got some wires crossed on yesterdays Chamber. Intended for there to be some additional notes to what was posted. Did not intend for the entire thing to be negative. I was on the road much of the day yesterday and didn’t mean to post a bunch of bad news and disappear. What was in the Chamber is accurate but they’re obviously still recruiting plenty of kids and we have had info on those kids and will continue to. Anyway, we always try to be as accurate as possible and if there’s bad news we don’t shy away from sharing it but I didn’t mean for a bunch of it to just get dumped all at once with nothing to balance it out. I’ll take the blame, you can tell me I suck in this thread and we’ll try to make next week’s Chamber a little cheerier

Complications of the Ukraine War

An informative historical account of the Russian-Ukraine relationship, as well as our involvement. Yes, it’s an article from Hillsdale but the author is critical of both Republican and Dem involvement in the region over the years.

Question for the Horn supporters

What do you think you'll see differently with Horn than what Cook has shown you? You still will have no TE to work the middle of the field. You'd still have the same WRs who can't throw a block to save their life, which takes away the easy 5 -6 pitch and catch. You'd still have the marching orders to look for Luther at all costs. You'd still have those slow developing ass runs that will put us behind the sticks. You'd still have the same offensive line who can't run block or pick up stunts from the defensive line. With all that going against him, do y'all really believe Coach Drink would be putting his true freshman QB in a position to be successful?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT